Fuel System Kits
There are certain elements that create a dependable and long lived fuel system. Turn Key fuel systems are engineered to provide all the requirements for a healthy running LS engine. Here is the reasoning and anatomy of our Turn Key fuel delivery packages.
- You get a choice of hook-up fittings from your tank: 5/8” push-on, AN6 or AN8 males.
- Next, a large TK pre-filter with serviceable element to capture large debris that would damage your fuel pump.
- The fuel pumps we use:
- Pierburg – Stage 1 – Good to 500 HP
- Bosch 044 – Stage 2 – Good to 650 HP
- Aeromotive – Stage 3 – Good to 1000 HP
- We then use a Bosch or TK post filter to protect fuel injectors from being contaminated by micro debris.
- Last, we include a Mallory or Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator to maintain optimum PSI.
- All components in our systems are supplied with AN6 (Stage 1 & 2) or AN8 (Stage 3) male fittings.